Denied Yashiro/Haru/Multiple more name's Staff Application! > w<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haru

Steam Username: alreana

Current Age: Well! Last time I checked I am 17 years of age upon this application's creation :D

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know): My Time zone is UTC +10!

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time): Sadly. The time that I can be on the server will fluctuate from day to day.
the majority of days (excluding days such as events in real life, university, etc.) I would be able to be active from times of 4PM - 4am Eastern Time.

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer): Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only) Definitely! I wouldn't be applying otherwise!

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position: Specific to Cinema I haven't been a direct staff on any server at all. But in many other gamemodes I've staff on a large amount of servers. These servers inclue DeityRP(DarkRP), Knoob Servers (Jailbreak, DarkRP, Cinema, Murder, StarwarsRP.) DatFancyGaming (Jailbreak, DarkRP, Flood)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know) I first joined Yuki Theatre August 2nd 2016! (I even wrote it down to remember >v>) I have played a total of 29 hours on the server.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community: being how I am on a different timezone to that of the server by around 16 hours. I would be able to be active when the majority of other staff members are ofline. This helps keeping rulebreakers in check, keep the server healthy and fun, and stop the trolls of the community from destroying everyone's anime desu fun! I can also help towards adding the little more easter eggs and what not to the server. I am a very creative person with that in mind.

Extra Information or Comments: I really enjoy playing Yuki Theatre. And I look forward to hopefully keeping it clean and in check with the members of staff!

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back