Private Theater AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellbleeder

I often come to Yukitheater just to watch anime while I lay back on my bed and it kinda sucks having to get up every ten minutes to write something on the chat else I get big red flashing letters and miss out on points.

Now I know the AFK measures are in place to prevent mining, but if it's disabled or lenghtened in private theaters - even if only for the owner - it likely wouldn't be used in such a way too often, or at the very least it wouldn't be much of an exploit.

If I'm not mistaken, if you watch in full screen the afk warning is pretty small. I recall sometimes not even realizing I was afk while in full screen. Have you tried watching your videos that way yet?

The problem with the suggestion is that it can just as easily be abused as it can be used for the kind of leisure you're suggesting, imo. While I think the time limit could be expanded, I'm not sure by how much it can or should be lengthened by if it were.

The problem with the suggestion is that it can just as easily be abused as it can be used for the kind of leisure you're suggesting, imo. While I think the time limit could be expanded, I'm not sure by how much it can or should be lengthened by if it were.

Maybe it could be expanded to the average length of an anime episode. It isn't much of a problem getting up after every episode, especially since most of the time we need to just to queue the next episode or skip the outro.

It's a luxury, but I think if there's a server for this, it should be YukiTheater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back