Tom Clancy's The Division

true but hey i still have high hopes for it as long as it has more content than destiny (cause it reminds me of that game) il be happy with it but winter if you get we should play sometime

Ubisoft makes some pretty damn good games sometimes, and I am hoping that The Division will be one of them.

Rainbow Six was great in my eyes loved the gameplay back when the alpha/beta were still out.

Wasn't enough to make me want to buy the game (mostly because I've lost my main source of income), but I fairly enjoyed the testing.

The division is a game that I hope is good when it releases, from the e3 trailer I've always loved the idea of betraying and killing other's for one's own personal gain... I mean.. heck... I played Garrysmod TTT for 3 years straight before moving to DarkRP and Clockwork HL2 and MRP...

Wh- what senpai? You don't hear beeping! That's just the sound of my crowbar hitting the wall...

If you'd like to see how Ubi's Dev teams are currently handling Tom Clancy game mechanics, take a look at the latest Splinter Cell: Blacklist or Ghost Recon Future Soldier or Phantoms (free to play - although expect better quality gameplay from The Division).

All current Tom Clancy games (except Siege? which takes an exclusive FPS format) use hide behind 'Cover & Shoot' mechanics. This could even influence if you're headshot while in cover (your head being exposed, for example, although I noticed you could sustain more damage in The Division).

Going to be grabbing the current Tom Clancy Encore bundle, which includes a beta key - https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

If you'd like to see how Ubi's Dev teams are currently handling Tom Clancy game mechanics, take a look at the latest Splinter Cell: Blacklist or Ghost Recon Future Soldier or Phantoms (free to play - although expect better quality gameplay from The Division).

All current Tom Clancy games (except Siege? which takes an exclusive FPS format) use hide behind 'Cover & Shoot' mechanics. This could even influence if you're headshot while in cover (your head being exposed, for example, although I noticed you could sustain more damage in The Division).

Going to be grabbing the current Tom Clancy Encore bundle, which includes a beta key - https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
I Wish all of those games were steam keys. I cant stand the ubisoft launcher for some reason. :(

I Wish all of those games were steam keys. I cant stand the ubisoft launcher for some reason. :(
You still have to install uplay, to play several of the titles offered in that bundle (eg. Splinter Cell: Conviction). It'll still launch uplay after executing via Steam.

The problem is the fact it's Ubisoft after all lol
>mfw Ubisoft

heres-obamas-strange-response-when-he-was-told-putin-was-challenging-his-leadership.jpg

And I had such high hopes for the game.

I think this will be a pretty good game. I played the beta for 9 hours straight on the day it was released, and I like it. That's just my opinion though. :3

Back