1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tom Clancy's The Division

Discussion in 'Video Game Discussion' started by ReconZer0, Jan 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ReconZer0

ReconZer0 Member

I just want to know whos getting it on steam cause i think i might get it also do you guys think it will be good?

2. WinterPhoenix96

WinterPhoenix96 Founder/Lead Developer Staff Member Founder/Lead Developer

Oh man, I hope it's good. Looks good at least, from past E3 Teasers and Gameplay.

Steeler likes this.
  3. Steeler

Steeler New Member

I'm getting it for sure. The game looks amazing, but trusting Ubisoft is a task by itself.

4. ReconZer0

ReconZer0 Member

if either of you get it want to play it im down anytime

5. WinterPhoenix96

WinterPhoenix96 Founder/Lead Developer Staff Member Founder/Lead Developer

The problem is the fact it's Ubisoft after all lol

Kasane Teto, Sophie-bear and Steeler like this.
  6. ReconZer0

ReconZer0 Member

true but hey i still have high hopes for it as long as it has more content than destiny (cause it reminds me of that game) il be happy with it but winter if you get we should play sometime

7. Sinful Mario

Sinful Mario Ex-Developer Donator

I would get it if my toaster could run it. But I'll see...

8. Snowy

Snowy Active Member

Ubisoft makes some pretty damn good games sometimes, and I am hoping that The Division will be one of them.

9. Tᴀɪʜᴏᴜ (大鳳)

Tᴀɪʜᴏᴜ (大鳳) New Member

Rainbow Six was great in my eyes loved the gameplay back when the alpha/beta were still out.

Wasn't enough to make me want to buy the game (mostly because I've lost my main source of income), but I fairly enjoyed the testing.

The division is a game that I hope is good when it releases, from the e3 trailer I've always loved the idea of betraying and killing other's for one's own personal gain... I mean.. heck... I played Garrysmod TTT for 3 years straight before moving to DarkRP and Clockwork HL2 and MRP...

Wh- what senpai? You don't hear beeping! That's just the sound of my crowbar hitting the wall...

10. Blackasaurus

Blackasaurus New Member

I'll definitely be getting it! It looks very promising. Lets just hope Ubisoft wont push it back for a 4th time!

11. Liquidus

Liquidus New Member

If you'd like to see how Ubi's Dev teams are currently handling Tom Clancy game mechanics, take a look at the latest Splinter Cell: Blacklist or Ghost Recon Future Soldier or Phantoms (free to play - although expect better quality gameplay from The Division).

All current Tom Clancy games (except Siege? which takes an exclusive FPS format) use hide behind 'Cover & Shoot' mechanics. This could even influence if you're headshot while in cover (your head being exposed, for example, although I noticed you could sustain more damage in The Division).

Going to be grabbing the current Tom Clancy Encore bundle, which includes a beta key - https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

12. Blackasaurus

Blackasaurus New Member

I Wish all of those games were steam keys. I cant stand the ubisoft launcher for some reason. :(

13. Liquidus

Liquidus New Member

You still have to install uplay, to play several of the titles offered in that bundle (eg. Splinter Cell: Conviction). It'll still launch uplay after executing via Steam.

14. RoyalKing

RoyalKing New Member

I hope it's good, I got a beta key so when the beta comes out I'll tell you if it's any good. :)

15. Kasane Teto

Kasane Teto Member

>mfw Ubisoft

[​IMG]

And I had such high hopes for the game.

16. Snowy

Snowy Active Member

I think this will be a pretty good game. I played the beta for 9 hours straight on the day it was released, and I like it. That's just my opinion though. :3