The Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS/SUN/MOON Megathread (Trading, Battling, Meta & More)

Which Pokémon game(s) do you play?

• Total voters

Akiko

3D Modeler
Staff member
Developer
Pok%C3%A9mon_Gotta_Catch_'Em_All_2.png

Welcome to the Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Megathread. This thread exists to talk about the games, find and offer trades with other players, find battle partners, ask for tips or advice and help in the games, build teams, or anything else pertaining to the 6th Generation of the game series.

pikachu-2.gif

BATTLES
Battles with community members shall be conducted in a friendly manner, either for fun or competitively. We may also arrange multi-battles or tournaments if the interest in such things is substantial enough. Rules for those tournaments will be decided upon and posted in this thread beforehand. Currently, the only requirements for such tournaments if they are to happen are that you own the game and have an internet connection.

pokemon_x_y_3d_battle_by_arshes91-d5quarb.gif

TRADES
Trades are not sanctioned by us but by the individual users participating in trades. Be wary of potential scammers and take necessary precautions to avoid being scammed by other players, as you would anywhere else. There are no restrictions in this thread on trading Pokémon, event codes, or items. Feel free to do any of the above with no restrictions, but please try and keep offers and requests fair for both sides.

tumblr_mvrb4aTiB61s8ouhxo1_500-1439391043.gif

GAME ADVICE
If you need advice to either advance in the game or how to do something in the game, feel free to ask. Obviously there are usually answers elsewhere, but someone here may be able to help if that is not the case!

tumblr_na3v862nvi1qhont5o1_500.gif

TEAM BUILDING
Help with team building, breeding, and testing teams is encouraged. We can discuss strategies, test teams against each other and train with confidence here. Please do not hesitate to try new teams against each other in this thread, as well as give and receive advice from others on how to improve your team and play style.

giphy.gif

CONCLUSION
More headings may be added at a later point. These headings are meant as guidelines for how to use this thread with other players.

tumblr_muzzwmLwKI1skql9vo1_500.gif

I will be adding my 3DS Friend Code to my signature and encourage other participants of this thread to do the same or include it with a post to this thread. Thank you for reading and for participating in this thread with me!​

With the official announcement of Sun and Moon today, they have been added to the thread title. Compatibility with other titles in the series are as of yet unknown.

There is currently a Mystery Gift event running to obtain Celebi in Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Select Mystery Gift in your game's title screen menu, then receive via internet to obtain the gift.
XNk6337.png

@Retrospect
Did you get the event Hoopa by chance?

I did :D! Also where / how did you make that signature? I want to make one like it :D?

Also #2 I play very competitive pokemon on ORAS / X/Y if ya want to battle me and lose hit me up :) and yes you will lose hehe.

Also #3 I have 6 IV Jap ditto for breeding prefect IV pokemon and i have MANY pokemon that have 5 ivs that are fail breeds ( I'm a guy that takes 6 iv poke shinys only LOL ) can also breed some pokemon for IVs

Also #4 Hi I'm joking nothing goes here LOL!

I did :D! Also where / how did you make that signature? I want to make one like it :D?

Also #2 I play very competitive pokemon on ORAS / X/Y if ya want to battle me and lose hit me up :) and yes you will lose hehe.

Also #3 I have 6 IV Jap ditto for breeding prefect IV pokemon and i have MANY pokemon that have 5 ivs that are fail breeds ( I'm a guy that takes 6 iv poke shinys only LOL ) can also breed some pokemon for IVs

#1 I found it on Google
#2 Sure, since I barely play the game anymore
#3 Why do you like using poor Dittos to mate with others for your own selfish purposes?
#4 Fuck you

Welcome to the thread. Think I could borrow the Hoopa for dex at some point? If there's anything at all you need to dex, I most likely have it.

I made the trainer card thing myself using google for the pokemon sprites and paint.net for everything else.

Can we have a weekly event here, barely play Pokemon anymore and might give some of use who aren't that competitive in the game anymore.
Maybe like weekly tournaments, shiny hunts, or like team battle things?
I don't know, just pulling this off out of my head. :(

Can we have a weekly event here, barely play Pokemon anymore and might give some of use who aren't that competitive in the game anymore.
Maybe like weekly tournaments, shiny hunts, or like team battle things?
I don't know, just pulling this off out of my head. :(
I would like to, but I fear there's not really enough people to do those things with.

Back