Denied Sao's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sao

Steam Username
Sao

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
UTC/GMT -5 hours
CDT

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
Between 8 PM and 1:30 AM Eastern weekdays
Weekends can be all and any time

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)
Graphics Artist

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
N/A

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
My personal portfolio http://www.kaoswolf.com/portfolio
The Artwork section shows my best creations of recent times. I have been an artist all my life, but digital design certainly opened a broader horizon leading me down paths of photomanipulation for character designs, web design, and everything in between. I am a very active member of the Deviantart community and push myself to work at my craft nearly everyday whether that be on personal projects or commission work. I have freelanced my skills for more than ten years now, including in a professional environment through creating signage and marketing material utilized on sales floors and advertising campaigns.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I joined the community in April I believe.
82:44:25

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I'd like to bring my passion for creativity to a level where the entire community could enjoy it through game play. I might be new to Yuki, but I'd love to help its continued life into the future while utilizing the skills I possess. Because it has grown to be important to me, as well as the friendships I have made there.

Extra Information or Comments
I appreciate you taking the time to look this over.

Last edited:
This application never got a response under our old system. Please re-submit it if you're still interested!

/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back