1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Sao's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Sao, Jun 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sao

Sao New Member

Steam Username
    Sao

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
    UTC/GMT -5 hours
    CDT

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
    Between 8 PM and 1:30 AM Eastern weekdays
    Weekends can be all and any time

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)
    Graphics Artist

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
    N/A

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
    My personal portfolio http://www.kaoswolf.com/portfolio
    The Artwork section shows my best creations of recent times. I have been an artist all my life, but digital design certainly opened a broader horizon leading me down paths of photomanipulation for character designs, web design, and everything in between. I am a very active member of the Deviantart community and push myself to work at my craft nearly everyday whether that be on personal projects or commission work. I have freelanced my skills for more than ten years now, including in a professional environment through creating signage and marketing material utilized on sales floors and advertising campaigns.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
    I joined the community in April I believe.
    82:44:25

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
    I'd like to bring my passion for creativity to a level where the entire community could enjoy it through game play. I might be new to Yuki, but I'd love to help its continued life into the future while utilizing the skills I possess. Because it has grown to be important to me, as well as the friendships I have made there.

Extra Information or Comments
    I appreciate you taking the time to look this over.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
    NivekNait and Sophie-bear like this.
  2. WinterPhoenix96

WinterPhoenix96 Founder/Lead Developer Staff Member Founder/Lead Developer

This application never got a response under our old system. Please re-submit it if you're still interested!

/locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.