New Year Resolution *2016*

Do you think you'll make your resolution come true?

• Total voters

Retrospect

NEW YEAR 2016

A new year means a new beginning
Post your new years resolutions
If you don't have one post what you would like to happen this year
And maybe we can help each other achieve it, wouldn't that be nice?

My new years resolution is to make as much money as possible and be healthier.
Also would like if this year would go easier on the violence.

I guess mine would be to just be a harder worker and better person all around. I'll try.

Mine is probably start working out a bit so I at least have some strength and maybe learn C++.
i can teach you C++ whas one of my first languages also i teached pc n00bs it so i think teaching you will be a piece of cake one thing if you go and ignore me or beeing a douce i wont teach you:p

My resolution is to actually save my money and manage it so I can have a bunch of money to spend at cons. Oh, and the generic workout response, but I've been doing that with my dad for months now.

It's kind of vague and cookie-cutter, yes, but my resolution is to keep trying to do anything and everything that I can to better me and my life until, I'm hoping, I get to the point where I can say, I'm happy, and truly mean it. I don't want the world, just a little piece of it.

Do your best, guys!

I am gonna try to be a nicer person. That's about it.
Also, Taihou just made me remember that I have to go back to school tomorrow... ;w;
I am gonna go cry now.

My new year's resolution is to start releasing the Comic already XD.
In all seriousness its to be a good person as well as to stop being lazy or discouraged all the time.

My New Years Resolution is the same as yours, We could sweat together ;)

I guess mine would be to just be a harder worker and better person all around. I'll try.

Mine is to teach my baby how to tie her shoes like a hacker.

Mine is probably start working out a bit so I at least have some strength and maybe learn C++.

Get accepted to UCF and to hit the gym.

Mine is to get better grades and maybe lessen on the self-hate xD
that and maybe not fail at moving

My resolution is to actually save my money and manage it so I can have a bunch of money to spend at cons. Oh, and the generic workout response, but I've been doing that with my dad for months now.

It's kind of vague and cookie-cutter, yes, but my resolution is to keep trying to do anything and everything that I can to better me and my life until, I'm hoping, I get to the point where I can say, I'm happy, and truly mean it. I don't want the world, just a little piece of it.

Do your best, guys!

To make a friend, to learn a computer language, and to get out of depression!

*1st day day of High School after winter break*
"I want to diiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee..."

I am gonna try to be a nicer person. That's about it.
Also, Taihou just made me remember that I have to go back to school tomorrow... ;w;
I am gonna go cry now.

My new year's resolution is to start releasing the Comic already XD.
In all seriousness its to be a good person as well as to stop being lazy or discouraged all the time.

Alright everyone, time to share how your resolutions are going!
Did you start?

Did you give up?
Preparing?
Please share, would love to hear how you guys are doing!

I already have a small part time nanny-like job.
Gonna save up and find a better job later in the future.

Back