1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Fix Livestream Doesn't Work

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ditzy, May 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ditzy

Ditzy Member

Whenever I or Zerac try to play any livestreams from original.livestream.com, this happens.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Basically, Livestream's been working until recently, so I'm not sure what's happened. Maybe it was caused by the GMod Update?

2. WinterPhoenix96

WinterPhoenix96 Founder/Lead Developer Staff Member Founder/Lead Developer

Almost certainly has nothing to do with the GMod Update and most certainly has to do with something changing in Livestream's API. I'll look into it later today and get back to you.

3. WinterPhoenix96

WinterPhoenix96 Founder/Lead Developer Staff Member Founder/Lead Developer

Just an update for everyone following progress on this bug. It seems as though Original Livestream's Video Player API has stopped working. Their own API Examples no longer work, and it seems as though their player simply fails to load anything you feed into it now. As a result, I've disabled support for that video service in YukiTheater.

It is worth noting however that we plan to add Support for DailyMotion and Hitbox.tv in our upcoming Summer Update, so at least we'll have something to replace it with. Keep an eye on the Trello for progress updates on everything YukiTheater, par usual.

/ won't/can't fix
    / locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.