1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Fix Kissanime screen freeze and video reset

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tumai Sonnatah, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tumai Sonnatah

Tumai Sonnatah New Member

is there a way to fix this? when i'm watching kissanime episodes, sometimes the screen just freezes but i keep hearing sound. and if u leave the theater or take a screenshot, the video will reset back to the begining just for u, altho it will keep running normally for everyone else in the room. i was wondering if there was a way to revert the video back in sync with the correct time.

2. Kawaii Believe It

Kawaii Believe It Active Member

Did you try the '/togglecontrol' option to allow yourself to click the video seek to see if that brings the video. If not that, did you try messing with the quality within the Theater Resolution?

3. Tumai Sonnatah

yes and yes. tried /tc but the slider just resets back to previous position instead of staying where i select, and tried messing around with resolution and keep getting the same problem only with a lower resolution video. also, the refresh theater option only resets it back to the begining too.

4. Kawaii Believe It

Kawaii Believe It Active Member

I know myself and many others are having this issue. And at times, the video restarting is a nuisance.

I am not sure if this is the proper trello: https://trello.com/c/GBFzEG81

But I know staff has also seen this becoming an issue.

5. WinterPhoenix96

WinterPhoenix96 Founder/Lead Developer Staff Member Founder/Lead Developer

That's a totally different issue, Kawaii. The issue where Tumai is unable to seek/keep in sync with the video is due to the fact that KissAnime, as stands, simply does not support it in YukiTheater. We are very well aware of the issue however there's no way we can fix it with the state of things.

I have absolutely no idea what's going on with the screen freezing but continuing sound though.

Kawaii Believe It likes this.
  6. Tumai Sonnatah

just as i feared. i suppose there's no other anime stream site we can use in yukitheater or is it? i tried a few known to me but i didn't get the red request button

7. WinterPhoenix96

WinterPhoenix96 Founder/Lead Developer Staff Member Founder/Lead Developer

There are none as easy and streamlined to implement as KissAnime, which is saying something because KissAnime is a pain all by itself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.