Can't Fix Kissanime screen freeze and video reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumai Sonnatah

is there a way to fix this? when i'm watching kissanime episodes, sometimes the screen just freezes but i keep hearing sound. and if u leave the theater or take a screenshot, the video will reset back to the begining just for u, altho it will keep running normally for everyone else in the room. i was wondering if there was a way to revert the video back in sync with the correct time.

Did you try the '/togglecontrol' option to allow yourself to click the video seek to see if that brings the video. If not that, did you try messing with the quality within the Theater Resolution?

Did you try the '/togglecontrol' option to allow yourself to click the video seek to see if that brings the video. If not that, did you try messing with the quality within the Theater Resolution?
yes and yes. tried /tc but the slider just resets back to previous position instead of staying where i select, and tried messing around with resolution and keep getting the same problem only with a lower resolution video. also, the refresh theater option only resets it back to the begining too.

That's a totally different issue, Kawaii. The issue where Tumai is unable to seek/keep in sync with the video is due to the fact that KissAnime, as stands, simply does not support it in YukiTheater. We are very well aware of the issue however there's no way we can fix it with the state of things.

I have absolutely no idea what's going on with the screen freezing but continuing sound though.

That's a totally different issue, Kawaii. The issue where Tumai is unable to seek/keep in sync with the video is due to the fact that KissAnime, as stands, simply does not support it in YukiTheater. We are very well aware of the issue however there's no way we can fix it with the state of things.

I have absolutely no idea what's going on with the screen freezing but continuing sound though.
just as i feared. i suppose there's no other anime stream site we can use in yukitheater or is it? i tried a few known to me but i didn't get the red request button

just as i feared. i suppose there's no other anime stream site we can use in yukitheater or is it? i tried a few known to me but i didn't get the red request button
There are none as easy and streamlined to implement as KissAnime, which is saying something because KissAnime is a pain all by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back