Denied i0wntehworld's Developer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

i0wntehworld

Steam Username
[SVER]i0wntehworldャ№⇨➊

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Mountain Standard Time (MST)

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
N/A

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)
Developer

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
N/A

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I have some experience with C, Java, HTML, CSS, Lua and the server-side of gmod. Mostly TTT, DarkRP, Prop Hunt, and Murder.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
~2 hours

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I think of myself as another helping hand. I can lighten the workload of the things you guys do.

Extra Information or Comments
I'm a university student pursuing a career in Computer Science. I'm currently in my Sophomore year. I aspire to become someone with great knowledge of computers and programming languages in the future. The way I think that will help me the most is to work along side with people that have that knowledge. I understand things best visually and from experience. I don't know the difficulty of the work that you guys do, but I will always try to contribute in any way that I can. So basically, what I'm asking is that I wish to use this position as a learning experience for me to achieve my goal. I don't have much to offer currently, but I will learn more along the way and I hope that you guys will consider that and my somewhat mediocre application. Thanks.

This application never got a response under our old system. Please re-submit it if you're still interested!

/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back