1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied i0wntehworld's Developer Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by i0wntehworld, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i0wntehworld

i0wntehworld New Member

Steam Username
    [SVER]i0wntehworldャ№⇨➊

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
    Mountain Standard Time (MST)

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
    N/A

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)
    Developer

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
    N/A

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
    I have some experience with C, Java, HTML, CSS, Lua and the server-side of gmod. Mostly TTT, DarkRP, Prop Hunt, and Murder.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
    ~2 hours

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
    I think of myself as another helping hand. I can lighten the workload of the things you guys do.

Extra Information or Comments
    I'm a university student pursuing a career in Computer Science. I'm currently in my Sophomore year. I aspire to become someone with great knowledge of computers and programming languages in the future. The way I think that will help me the most is to work along side with people that have that knowledge. I understand things best visually and from experience. I don't know the difficulty of the work that you guys do, but I will always try to contribute in any way that I can. So basically, what I'm asking is that I wish to use this position as a learning experience for me to achieve my goal. I don't have much to offer currently, but I will learn more along the way and I hope that you guys will consider that and my somewhat mediocre application. Thanks.

2. WinterPhoenix

WinterPhoenix Founder/Lead Developer Staff Member Founder/Lead Developer

This application never got a response under our old system. Please re-submit it if you're still interested!

/locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.