Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyde

Steam Username
Hyde

Current Age

Timezone
Central Time Zone

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
I'm primarily on in the afternoon, I have to work most of the day.

Position Applying For
Server Admin

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
Absolutely.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I have been a part of the yuki server for about a year now and have been a part of the voc community for equally as long, in my past I built my own server on Gmod but due to lack of population I shut it down.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
From 2014 till now.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
So in terms of what I can bring to the table I am currently a IT systems architect for a massive company I maintain, protect and administer around 15 servers which have HyperV installed and have around 20 virtual servers, all running server 2012 and 1 which runs CentOS, I have about 5 years experience running, configuring and maintaining these servers and feel I can help in terms of optimizing for security and performance on your current setup, I have a great understanding of server security and finding and patching potential exploits.

Extra Information or Comments

I have a good understanding of how the rules work on your server and will help maintain and enforce those rules, also I have a multi monitor setup and will be able to watch activity on the server to keep out the malicious players I've been coming to this server for a good while now and would get more enjoyment from contributing to this community.

This application never got a response under our old system. Please re-submit it if you're still interested!

/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back