1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Hyde's Aplication

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Hyde, Feb 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyde

Hyde New Member

Steam Username
    Hyde

Current Age

Timezone
    Central Time Zone

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
    I'm primarily on in the afternoon, I have to work most of the day.

Position Applying For
    Server Admin

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
    Absolutely.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
    I have been a part of the yuki server for about a year now and have been a part of the voc community for equally as long, in my past I built my own server on Gmod but due to lack of population I shut it down.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
    From 2014 till now.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
    So in terms of what I can bring to the table I am currently a IT systems architect for a massive company I maintain, protect and administer around 15 servers which have HyperV installed and have around 20 virtual servers, all running server 2012 and 1 which runs CentOS, I have about 5 years experience running, configuring and maintaining these servers and feel I can help in terms of optimizing for security and performance on your current setup, I have a great understanding of server security and finding and patching potential exploits.

Extra Information or Comments

I have a good understanding of how the rules work on your server and will help maintain and enforce those rules, also I have a multi monitor setup and will be able to watch activity on the server to keep out the malicious players I've been coming to this server for a good while now and would get more enjoyment from contributing to this community.

2. WinterPhoenix96

WinterPhoenix96 Founder/Lead Developer Staff Member Founder/Lead Developer

This application never got a response under our old system. Please re-submit it if you're still interested!

/locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.