Hallo

I am Taihou, Senior in high school and such.

Love the anime, love gaming (planning on majoring in Comp Sci), and semi-love Garrysmod. I used to play Garrysmod 24/7 for the past 6 years, however I've been taking a break from it for the past six months due to depression, events in my personal life, and generally playing it 24/7 for the past 6 years.

I'm fairly experienced in adobe software such as photoshop/flash, sony vegas pro, and a few other CAD programs.

The games I play the most are CSGO (LEM > Now MG2 [Thanks Gaben for the Ranking Update]), WarThunder (Tier 2/3 every nation, Tier 5 in Germany), and Garrysmod (3000+ hrs).

Feel free to add me on steam if you want to watch anime, play games like CSGO, or just have a friend http://steamcommunity.com/id/RNG-SAMA-PLEASE-NOOO/ (Note, I might not respond 24/7 because either I'm busy, in one of my depressed moments, or am playing a very competitive game of CSGO).

Hello Taihou, welcome to the new forums!
Many of us are like you here so we can relate and get along.
I may add you in the future to play some games, have fun and see you around.:cool:

Welcome to the forums Taihou I don't play CS:GO cause i'm bad and my computer is as well but we could be friends ^^
Hope to see you around Yukitheater~

Hello there Taihou, I'd say you're in the right place to make some friends since most of us, save for a select few, like video games and/or anime, so you'll fit right in! Also, if you wanna play with a bot in comp, let me know. I'm literal trash at CSGO

Back