1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hallo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tᴀɪʜᴏᴜ (大鳳), Jan 3, 2016.

1. Tᴀɪʜᴏᴜ (大鳳)

Tᴀɪʜᴏᴜ (大鳳) New Member

I am Taihou, Senior in high school and such.

Love the anime, love gaming (planning on majoring in Comp Sci), and semi-love Garrysmod. I used to play Garrysmod 24/7 for the past 6 years, however I've been taking a break from it for the past six months due to depression, events in my personal life, and generally playing it 24/7 for the past 6 years.

I'm fairly experienced in adobe software such as photoshop/flash, sony vegas pro, and a few other CAD programs.

The games I play the most are CSGO (LEM > Now MG2 [Thanks Gaben for the Ranking Update]), WarThunder (Tier 2/3 every nation, Tier 5 in Germany), and Garrysmod (3000+ hrs).

Feel free to add me on steam if you want to watch anime, play games like CSGO, or just have a friend http://steamcommunity.com/id/RNG-SAMA-PLEASE-NOOO/ (Note, I might not respond 24/7 because either I'm busy, in one of my depressed moments, or am playing a very competitive game of CSGO).

Retrospect likes this.
  2. Retrospect

Retrospect Active Member

Hello Taihou, welcome to the new forums!
    Many of us are like you here so we can relate and get along.
    I may add you in the future to play some games, have fun and see you around.:cool:

3. Slut

Slut Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the forums Taihou I don't play CS:GO cause i'm bad and my computer is as well but we could be friends ^^
    Hope to see you around Yukitheater~

4. Momiji

Momiji Member

Hello there Taihou, I'd say you're in the right place to make some friends since most of us, save for a select few, like video games and/or anime, so you'll fit right in! Also, if you wanna play with a bot in comp, let me know. I'm literal trash at CSGO

5. Snowy

Snowy Active Member

Hiya!
    Welcome to the forums~