Denied GawkyDanny Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GawkyDanny ⑨

Steam Username
GawkyDanny

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Eastern Time Zone

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
3:00 - 8:00 PM
I can always stay on longer If needed.
Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yes I understand and Agree to the Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Honestly, No.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I would say around Early July. 2016

230+ Total Playtime
How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
Well I've been online enough to know how a moderator should act and what they should do In certain situations. Really I just wanna make Yuki Theater a fun place to go too and not to have people going around breaking rules. Make sure that people will not be disrespectful or disobedient.
I wanna try to make our wonderful community grow and free It of all the bad situations.

Extra Information or Comments
Becoming a Moderator on Yuki Theater would be a wonderful opportunity to have to help. Even tho I have been here for not as long as others. I understand the rules and what I should do as a member.

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back