Denied Billbob Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Username: General Billbob

Length of Ban: 1 Week
Staff Member that Banned You: rachelxyori

Ban Reason: Discrimination(N Word), Trolling, Harrassment, and Civil Unrest.

Why You Should Be Unbanned: The only rule broken is possibly racism, I said a bunch of random shit as I was running outside, a lot I don't recall. I asked the moderator who happened to gag me in the chat, "what did I say". I was then banned and now I am here in the lions den(as the expression goes), facing most likely biased users, and probably will receive comments that are completely irrelevant from the ban reason. I have no idea where harrassment, civil unrest, or trolling came from. I came on the server went to one of the private theaters and watched a video about a guy eating lunchables, then I went to the lobby, ran outside and came back in. Then I was gagged and warned for something I said, and then banned for asking a question. I am pretty sure discrimination is not really what happened, hell I didn't even say anything to a particular person. Discrimination would be like me going up to a person of a certain ethnicity, I simply said random shit out loud, not trying to put anyone down. I try to partake in civil discord and was soon banned. I would say I am generally a kind person when people aren't trying to put me down or act like they are "good guys", but as far as the facts go I shouldn't be banned right now.

Since I was the one who banned you I will be handling your appeal- The reasons you were Banned Civil Unrest (Log IDs: 2625122, 2625132, 2625124, 2625143) Videos of street fights are against the /rules of which you were warned. The warning you received for Trolling was for mic spamming racial slurs, and the warning for Harassment- repeatedly asking others for their personal information and making them feel uncomfortable and finally Discrimination, for yet again saying racial slurs over your mic. It is because of these reasons and your refusal to take accountability for said actions as well as the drama you attempted to incite in the discord that I will be denying your appeal

-Thank you and see you in 1 Week Denied/locked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back