An apology to the staff

The Nickonator

Donator
I really need to get this off of my chest before I make things worse. Without a doubt, you guys know that lately I've been a bit of a troublemaker. I've been harassing staff and have been a very unpleasant person to be around or to deal with. I know my reputation with the server has lowered a lot, I am not blind to it and it does affect me. It really is not a good feeling at all, and YukiTheater means a lot to me.

I am genuinely sorry for the drama I have stirred up, with everyone. Staff or player, I am genuinely sorry. I've done my fair share of gossip and annoyance. I'm unhappy. I'm unhappy because I lose friends, good friends. I have lost a lot of good friends on this server. I like being around people who like me, who doesn't like that feeling? It's uncomfortable to be around people who think you're scum. I wish I was more social so I could make new friends but due to personal reasons, that is like telling me to jump the grand canyon. I owe a serious apology to everyone I have affected on the server, and merely just want to start over, I want to set the past in the past and move on. My ultimate goal is to try and become friends with the people I used to have a fun time with.

I'm sorry.

Admitting to your mistakes is very noble, that being said we look forward to seeing you change your behavior hopefully for the better.

I really need to get this off of my chest before I make things worse. Without a doubt, you guys know that lately I've been a bit of a troublemaker. I've been harassing staff and have been a very unpleasant person to be around or to deal with. I know my reputation with the server has lowered a lot, I am not blind to it and it does affect me. It really is not a good feeling at all, and YukiTheater means a lot to me.

I am genuinely sorry for the drama I have stirred up, with everyone. Staff or player, I am genuinely sorry. I've done my fair share of gossip and annoyance. I'm unhappy. I'm unhappy because I lose friends, good friends. I have lost a lot of good friends on this server. I like being around people who like me, who doesn't like that feeling? It's uncomfortable to be around people who think you're scum. I wish I was more social so I could make new friends but due to personal reasons, that is like telling me to jump the grand canyon. I owe a serious apology to everyone I have affected on the server, and merely just want to start over, I want to set the past in the past and move on. My ultimate goal is to try and become friends with the people I used to have a fun time with.

I'm sorry.

Dude the other day you and me were watching Most Extreme videos and you seemed nice to me. Try to keep being nice to people please :p

Back