Just learn the correct command. There's auto-complete that shows you all possible chat commands for a reason.

Just learn the correct command. There's auto-complete that shows you all possible chat commands for a reason.
you're understating the habits you yourself instilled with a ticket command going to the lottery and a lottery command going to information. I've even seen staff use the wrong commands, i simply didn't see it being that too far off from a welcome qol addition. I know the command and don't mess it up, it doesn't mean that others wouldn't welcome the assistance to get into the swing of things.

you're understating the habits you yourself instilled with a ticket command going to the lottery and a lottery command going to information. I've even seen staff use the wrong commands, i simply didn't see it being that too far off from a welcome qol addition. I know the command and don't mess it up, it doesn't mean that others wouldn't welcome the assistance to get into the swing of things.
If you're referring to me, I goofed it up because someone was talking about tickets in chat and I didn't think about it. Not a common occurrence for me.

Back