zombie custom models for christmas?

Haru

So while just sitting in a theatre listening to music when I have nothing else to watch. It occured to me. With the upcoming christmas update, and im not entirely sure if this is already going to happen. If it is then that's great. But if its not when why not give the zombies a custom model for the event just for asthetics? Like the grinch, or a snowman. I reckon it'd be a small but cool addition to the server for the duration of the event.

The zombie model should be replaced by a Kurisu player model.
Two birds with one stone! Za Zombie and of course, Kurismasu!

Yes, im fully aware that my idea is amazing, no need to make it vocal.

Magician and I wanted to have the zombies replaced by creepy pedobear models ever since before V1 had come out (a joke because many of the players use anime girl playermodels, mostly), but it never happened and here we are 2 years later with nothing to show for that idea. I think we should use as little default content from HL2 and CSS as possible, really. There's no reason we can't replace zombies with something else.

Magician and I wanted to have the zombies replaced by creepy pedobear models ever since before V1 had come out (a joke because many of the players use anime girl playermodels, mostly), but it never happened and here we are 2 years later with nothing to show for that idea. I think we should use as little default content from HL2 and CSS as possible, really. There's no reason we can't replace zombies with something else.
Ek6jgeF.png

They need to be compiled to support Zombie Animations. Which is (one of the reasons) why the Pedobear thing never happened. If we bothered to figure that out, it'd work though.

Ek6jgeF.png

They need to be compiled to support Zombie Animations. Which is (one of the reasons) why the Pedobear thing never happened. If we bothered to figure that out, it'd work though.
Implying I don't know how to do that, lol! Say the word and it shall be done.

Please do it for us Sophie <3

I'll look into it within the next couple of days. For now, I've created a Trello Card for this topic. If you'd like to help pick a suitable replacement for Zombies, please send anything you find on Workshop here as a reply to this topic (definitely prefer it to be a playermodel or NPC already, not a ragdoll). I didn't put it in the "Next Update" section yet as I'm not sure if this will turn out to be a bigger undertaking than I expect, but I am sure it won't be too hard.

Back