Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerac

Steam Username
zeracnaisiem

Current Age

Timezone
EET (GMT+2,Romania, East Europe)

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
I'm usually online in-between 8AM to 6PM server time (3PM to 1AM my time), so basically I’m available to do my old shift.

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
Yes I understand and agree to maintain the activity quota.
(Me being able to meet a triple digit quota again is the main reason I’m reapplying)

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I’ve been a YukiTheater mod for 3 months earlier this year. (resigned due to no longer being able to meet a respectable quota)

I’ve been a VOC admin for 2 months (admins there were the rank in-between SAs and mods, as an admin I was responsible with hosting events for the server once a week; my events were hosted using the server addons and ent, events which would have around 20 players joining just for them)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers
I've joined around October 2015 and have spent over 1000 hours on the server.
pQ6k9xj.png

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would help by moderating the morning shift (watching the video logs, limiting as much as possible the discomfort some can cause to others, and generally being a decent person both to the community and to the staff that I would work with), and there’s also the prospect of having me host events for YukiTheater later down the line.

Extra Information or Comments
As I’ve gotten accustomed to college life I got better with managing my time and got to come play on Yuki often enough that I feel confident about being able to do a good job moderating without neglecting my real life. Other than that, I hope I’ll get to moderate with old friends again and get along with the newer mods as well!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back