Status
Not open for further replies.

Zep

Steam Username: Zep
Current Age: 19
Timezone
(Use this website if you don't know)
EST

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
Mon 8am -12pm+
Tue 8am -12pm+
Wed 8am -12pm+
Thur 8am -12pm+
Fri 8am -12pm+
Sat 8am -12pm+
Sun 8am -12pm+

I have my computer on me at all times, if needed i can hop on at really any time.
Times are subject to change due to school + work.

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yes.
Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
vexon gaming https://steamcommunity.com/groups/vexongaming: minecraft admin for 2 years, stopped because of major life changes this was back in 2012 the owner fusey may still remember me, old user name was "jesus"

many minecraft and terraria servers that i've owned in the past *domain is gone now
rip bluedyeroject

If my schooling counts for anything I'm in school for network administration where we learn to manage and maintain user in a network, problem management skills and much much more.
http://www.senecacollege.ca/fulltime/IFS.html

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)

March 2015
time played :

Playtime (HH:MM:SS):475:52:28
I joined around January 2015

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community

I would make the community a fun and safe environment for all players to join and play.
Enforcing the rules and keeping in touch with other players in order to insure that yukitheater/solsticegamestudios becomes one of the best communities out there.

I pitch ideas, have fun and open to every possibility

Extra Information or Comments

Thanks for the opportunity, I know that the staff is already as good as it gets ^.^
But if you do have room, heck ill be happy to join you all in this fun adventure!

~Zep

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back