1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YukiTheater Feature Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by salty bird, Mar 4, 2017.

1. patanima

patanima Active Member Donator

I've noticed for awhile that having several hundreds of videos in your request history causes frame drops while the request menu is open. In my case it causes the game to freeze up when I open it. Dropping my frame rate to about 5fps in the process (1fps when I had even more videos). While this might not be the case for most users I still think some improvement to how your history is displayed would be nice. Maybe some kind of paged system so they aren't all loaded at once.
    I understand there's a Clear button to circumvent this problem but this of course would remove the video history that I assume most people would like to hang on to.

salty bird and Krystal like this.
  2. Krystal

Krystal 3D Modeler Staff Member Developer

Ok so heres a few idea's i had in my mind for awhile and i think it would be pretty good for the server in general.

So the first one i think would be cool is for when you buy vip give vip+ a yellow glowstick so anything above vip can have one aswell. This gives players who haven't donated a chance to mess around with the glowsticks and see if they want to donate to get 2 more glowsticks etc etc.

Second me and sophie talked about is saving names of private rooms like for example when u rent a private ur last name u changed for your private will auto apply people including myself hate changeing theater names 24/7 so this feature will be very helpful.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  3. Pudding Addict

Pudding Addict New Member

I am not sure if this has been suggested before, how about livestreams to be played in public theatres (twitch,youtube lofi hip hop)?

4. Krystal

Wanted to add one more thing me and pants talked about recently i know you can avoid this by going in a theater and using hide players but they are just very transparent. A Amazing idea we had was to have it where you can block players meaning you can't hear or see them at all. This will also prevent people from harassing you with game mechanics in a theater and outside.

Sophie-bear likes this.
  5. Krystal

@Pudding Addict The reason we don't allow that is because of players being able to run around and post un ending videos and the only way u can skip it is by vote skipping it or a admin force skipping it.

6. Pudding Addict

Pudding Addict New Member

@Krystal But currently people can run around doing the same thing with 3hrs video as well no?

7. Krystal

@Pudding Addict 3 hours videos aren't infinite also streams aren't logged.