Status
Not open for further replies.

yoel44

Steam Username
yoel44

Current Age

Timezone
UTC +1 (or UTC +2 in summer timezone)

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
2:00PM to 7:00AM

Position Applying For: Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
i understand and if i change the time that i become avaiable on the server, i will announce it on the discord server

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
the past experiences... i no have any past experiences on Gmod, but in minecraft i have been moderator in 2 or 3 minecraft servers but for only a week every server (not accurate) (i don't know how this is useful for the application, but i putted here cuz only i become a moderator in minecraft, i know that Gmod is different than minecraft and i will learn to become a great Gmod modertor)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers

community join date: 11/24/19 18:34:21 (not too accurate)

yukitheater(HHH:MM:SS):165:16:58
GMCL: 00:04:09

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
i will implove it with some player-based events (like a kazotsky dance party at lobby for every server restart or a melon party with some melon machine with a temp melon machine spawned) for only fun

and banning peapole who is breaking the rules (i ill guessing to another mod if i can for insecurity reasons at the begining)

Extra Information or Comments:
some observations when i reviewed my apply: my grammar is not too accurate and may has mistakes and i was a little bit nervous when i am applying and yes, i will do my best if i have been accepted

updated 28/5/20 8:22PM (GMT +2)

Last edited:
Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Poor application quality, poor grasp of English language, low playtime, too immature, issues in other GMod communities.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back