Denied Ynot's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystal

Donator
Steam Username
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheEpicYnot/

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)

Eastern Time Zone

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)

12pm-2am EST

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)

I understand and agree to maintain activity quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Use to be a server manager for a team fortress 2 trade server called Public Nemesis for a year and a half.
I also was a co host for a garrys mod murder server before it got shutdown.
I was apart of the SGS staff team for a few weeks.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Joined 2014 with
Playtime (HH:MM:SS): 780 hours

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community

I can bring help and support to the staff team as I am ready to take reports and help new players learn how to play and enjoy the game.

Extra Information or Comments
Hello i'm Ynot i'm here today to re apply to be a staff member in SGS once again. First off i want to say i am very sorry for the trouble i caused all of you wonderful people a few months ago. Over these past months i've been working on myself to better myself in many ways then 1 not to mention to feel confident to be apart of the staff team again. I feel like i can be a moderator again in yuki theater and in gmod cruise line i hope everyone else feels the same way too. I hope all of you can look past the bad moments i presented and let me rejoin the staff team i promise ill try my best.

Thank you for reading my application. -TheEpicYnot

Last edited:
Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Not a good fit for staff; previous actions while on staff.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back