Denied ★Xelhashy★'s Mod Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

★Xelhashy★

Please use the following Template for creating a New Application.

Steam Username
★Xelhashy★

Current Age
I'm currently 21 years old, born in 1995.

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Central European Time.

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
Either i am on the server around 16:00 but, i'm definitely online around 3:00 AM for quite a while.

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)
Moderator.

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree to maintain the activity quota and if there may be any other activities that require my help i shall see to it.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I have been moderator on several games with usually small communities, however one of them really stands out wich is known as Steveh's server wich grew quite populair where i first became a moderator and when the server owner saw i was doing my job well he eventually promoted me to be an admin there. I left the server after a while though since my college got in the way and i got rather demotivated because i didn't agree with a couple of things that the server owner did, for example ruin everyone's fun on the server one day because his girlfriend broke up with him and this happened more then once and i eventually got enough of that stuff since everyone in the community even tried to help him with no succes. Anyway, My main goal was and still is to just have fun with people that are on the server, However there are ofcourse some people that will on purposely break the rules or try and push you by doing things that are not allowed. I'm very calm and reserved when it comes to those situations and try to handle them in a professional manner and i don't quickly result to something like kicking/banning a person before i've tried to reason with them for quite a while, but if they continue to harras others or break the rules then a kick for a period of time might be neccesary.

There are quite a couple of fan video's such as this:
made from steveh's server by several people of the community and you can find the group still on steam if you're interested to see what it was. Sadly it pretty much stopped because the server owner shut it down.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I don't know for sure but i joined quite a while back, but only recently i have started playing alot more on yuki theather because it was feeling like a real community to me and seeing familiar faces everyday. So i guess you could say a couple of weeks.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
Contributing to the staff team and helping the other moderator/admins out by looking over the server and see if everything is going well and no one is breaking any rules. Since some people can get under your nails if you're not patient or calm enough, but everyone has bad days once in a while so it would just be better to have someone take the job over for you.

Extra Information or Comments
I understand that there are quite alot of staff members right now but i don't know how much they are online all the time, the server is doing pretty well and i have no complaints, but i just wanted to try my luck and see if i could help out in any way. Thanks for reading my application.

Best regards,

Xelha.

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back