Denied Wolfgurl's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgurl

Steam Username
Wolfgurl

Current Age

Time zone
I vary between two time zones depending the day of the week.
Sunday evening-Friday morning: Central Time Zone
Friday evening-Sunday morning: Eastern Time Zone

Time Ranges
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday:
11 P.M. – 1 A.M. Central
Wednesday:
11 P.M. – 3 A.M. Central
Friday:
5 P.M. – 4 A.M. Eastern
Saturday:
All day

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree to maintain the Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I have been a moderator and developer for many servers in the past. Even though they were mainly on Team Fortress 2 (7 to be exact), I have also moderated on four Garry’s Mod servers. I have an abundance of experience when it comes to working with people, console, and being a moderator as a whole. My moderation journey began in 2009 when the owner of a server paid to have me trained to be able to code and be an efficient staff worker. Because of this paid experience, I have been able to start as a moderator and eventually move to a developer or senior/super administrator in several servers within months’ time.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers
Roughly July 2014 and ~330 hours of playtime.

I would have a lot more hours, but I have been off and on for the past few years and am recently getting back into being able to regular and play video games again.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would be able to improve the community by bringing my knowledge of efficiently enforcing rules and being able to provide a safe environment.

Extra Information or Comments
I am a junior in University and my major focuses on Human Ecology (so, essentially, I have people skills.)

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back