The last Neet

Steam Username
I change me name alot so here is my steam id STEAM_0:0:50955239

Length of Ban

Permanent

Staff Member that Banned You

Pants

Ban Reason

Civil Unrest, Real Life Death, Multiple Past Offenses, Permanent, Log ID:1318035

Why You Should Be Unbanned
"IM SORRY"
-ON MARCH 16, 2016, I WAS BANNED FROM YUKI THEATER. I WAS BANNED FOR ACCIDENTAL REAL LIFE DEATH. THE VIDEO I PLAYED THAT FATEFUL DAY, UNBEKNOWNST TO ME, HAD A 2 SECOND CLIP OF THE JOHN F. KENNEDY ASSASINATION. I AM VERY SORRY FOR ANY GRIEVOUS HARM I CAUSE UPON ANY INNOCENT SOUL THAT REGRETFUL DAY.
THIS IS MY FORMAL APOLOGY AND REQUISITION TO BE UNBANNED. IF YOU WERE TO KINDLY CONSIDER THIS REQUEST I WOULD BE THE HUMBLEST OF FELLOWS. AS A CHILD, I GREW UP WITHOUT A FATHER. HE HAS SPENT MOST OF MY LIFE BEHIND BARS AND THE TIME HE HASNT BEEN INCARCERATED HE IS OUT DOING BLOW WITH HOOKERS. MY HOME LIFE IS NOT BAD BUT MY EXPERIANCES AS A CHILD WITHOUT A DAD HAVE LEFT THERE IMPACT ON ME.
I CONSTANTLY FEEL THE NEED TO BELITTLE PEOPLE AND LOOK DOWN UPON THEM. THAT IS AND WILL BE MY DOWNFALL. IF YOU WOULD TAKE THE TIME OUT OF YOUR LIFE TO CONSIDER THIS REQUEST I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. -HUMBLEY YOURS, WILL

As stated, your ban was carried out by me so I will be taking care of your appeal.
Your ban reason is as follows:

Real Life Death, Civil Unrest: http://www.yukitheater.org/theater/videoinfo.php?id=1318035

The video in question does contain both the Kennedy assassination as well as footage from 9/11. You say you did not know about this, yet you queued the video 4 times, including the one you were caught for. You would absolutely know what the video contained at this point. Yet you continued queuing it knowing that. Your appeal also comes off as extremely childish and simply a sob story to get pity. I'm not a very sympathetic person so your time was wasted there. Even if what you say is true, which I don't believe, it would hold no relevance to this situation. You also say you feel the "need" to belittle people. I personally don't want someone like that to be part of the community here. Due to these things I will be denying this appeal. You are free to try again 3 months down the line if you think my opinion on the matter will have changed by then.

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back