Denied Who Is Mojo? Moderator Application UPDATED 6/27/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

Steam Username: Yimo

Current Age: 17

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Number of Hours Typically on our Servers in One Day:Guesstimating 2-6 hours.

I usually get on around 5am-8pm between those, however I do get on earlier sometimes like around 4. My schedule changes a lot though depending, so I can be on whenever needed. Currently I am working on changing my schedule though to around 9-11am-2am that is a guestimate.

Position Applying For: Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?: I understand, and agree to follow the activity quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position:
On a schoolrp server I was a basic admin. (Went from Moderator to Basic Admin), when that server closed down I switched to their darkrp server, and was a moderator there however I had to stop playing but at the time I was being recommended for a higher ranking by the person running the darkrp server. I was also a moderator on another darkrp server, I also have been a moderator on a JB server, and a trial moderator for a prisonRP server; now since my last application I have had more staff experience. I was a super admin, and an event manager for a darkrp server for about over a month or so, I also have been a super admin for another DarkRP server called ProtectionRP. Now those are my staffing experience on Gmod, I have been a co-leader of a guild on WoW too. I also have been an admin on an Unturned server.

Name of SchoolRP server: AsylumCentral
Name of Darkrp #1 server: AsylumCentral
Name of Darkrp #2 server: FadedWolves
Name of Jailbreak server: Yuki
Name of PrisonRP server: Groxgaming
Name of Darkrp #3 server: AbsorbDarkRP
Guild on WoW: People of Westfall - Moon Guard
Name of Darkrp #4 server : ProtectionRP

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I joined the server about a year or two ago, and played for a little bit but quit. I joined the server for a little bit every couple months after that, but I feel I didn't get involved with the community, and play on the server regularly until late July of 2015.

Hours:613

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community: I would help the community by being on regularly, handling/taking care of rulebreakers, help during events, and help keep the theater a great place to relax, hangout with friends, and watch videos in. I feel my past experience will greatly help me deal with situations better because of my knowledge with basic gmod admin commands, and I have past experience dealing with unruly players.

Extra Information or Comments: I attend online school so I am able to be on whenever needed. So if a moderator is ever needed on to help, I can be on when needed.

Edited/Updated

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back