What kind of music do you listen to?

Good Orchestra Music-

Groovy, Bass-slap-f**king-tastic Prog. Metal-

More Tradition Alt. Rock (Like Linkin Park, Breaking Benj.)-

Alt. Hip-Hop-

Jazz (especially a good trumpet)-

Last edited:
Damn I can't handle rap anymore. I absolutely hate modern rap. Not sure which kind of rap you like but modern rap is just so cringey for me.

I absolutely hate modern rap, literally just sounds like someone opened up audacity. Copy and pasted a generic Khrrr chig chig- repeat beat and then starts talking about women on top of it.

I like rap like this,
or this

I listen to EDM, mainly Progressive House, example:​
(love Hardstye, Big Room, Dubstep and some other variants of EDM as well)
I also like Anime theme songs (openings and endings), example:
And Metal, Rock... Commercial music? Meh.. rarely...

I usually listen to music when I'm gaming. Glitch hop, chiptune, 8bit, remixes and mashups are my go to genres for most games.

Agar.io is way better with songs like this:

And for an adventurous/triumphant feel for Fallout:

Last edited:
It would be easier to describe the music genres I don't like. Mainly I like Trance, Metal, Pop, and Hip-hop, as well as some Japanese music.

I love all genres.

I listen to Rock, Progressive Rock, Progressive Metal, Metal, Screamo, Hip Hop, Pop, Techno, EDM, Trap, Drum and Bass, Techno Rock, Drum and Bass Rock, Rap, Classical Music, Country, Vocaloids and many more!

I have no specific set of genre as a favorite. I know many bands/artists. I am my own music producer.
Knowing 200,000+ songs takes me on a journey but I can go months with music. But cannot go a day without.

I'll usually listen to just about anything as long as it's good, only exception to this is country. There are some country songs that I don't dislike though. My favorite genre is power metal, but I tend to listen to power metal ballads a bit more cause those are what got me into the genre in the first place.

I like Metal, Post-hardcore, Hardcore, speed metal, classic rock, j-rock, j-metal, a little hip hop and rap (older), classical, and a handful of newer pop songs.

And last but not least

Back