What Games Are You Hyped For In 2016?

The new Project DIVA games! (Future tone and X) as well as the new Tomb Raider for PC, No Man's Sky for PC, maybe a new Pokemon thingy, oh! And The new Dragon Quest for the WiiU! (. . not that i'll be able to afford any of these anyway.)

Battlefield isn't made by Ubisoft. xD
It's made by EA.
Who said Ubisoft?

That's partially right; It's a developed (made) by DICE, owned & published by EA

Cloud Imperium Games (CIG) will be coming out with Star Citizen: Squadron 42's first campaign in the latter half of this year hopefully. It'll feature fully fledged first person perspective space missions, featuring ground based engagements as well (FPS combat).

I'm a Warhammer 40,000 fan myself, and currently play an eventual MMO combat (popular comparison is Planetside 2) based game called Eternal Crusade.
Although the game currently plays out as an Alpha state - multiplayer 'Space Marine' type game (see Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine) in lobby match format, the studio behind the game should be releasing the MMO type features later on this year (fighting several successful engagements at outposts will lead to being able to capture a Fortress, controlling a larger portion of the world map), or at least more refined game play featuring the other factions, yet to be released (Eldar, with Orcs following afterward).

Along the Warhammer 40k front; It seems as if it's concentrated for console development, although it'll be released on PC (which can spell possibility for porting disaster) but, Space Hulk: Deathwing.

I'm skeptical, because I know what It's like when new developers are involved, but System Shock 3

And as a personal interest, I've been lured in by Hitman 2016 recently.

Last edited:
Who said Ubisoft?

That's partially right; It's a developed (made) by DICE, owned & published by EA

Cloud Imperium Games (CIG) will be coming out with Star Citizen: Squadron 42's first campaign in the latter half of this year hopefully. It'll feature fully fledged first person perspective space missions, featuring ground based engagements as well (FPS combat).

I'm a Warhammer 40,000 fan myself, and currently play an eventual MMO combat (popular comparison is Planetside 2) based game called Eternal Crusade.
Although the game currently plays out as an Alpha state - multiplayer 'Space Marine' type game (see Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine) in lobby match format, the studio behind the game should be releasing the MMO type features later on this year (fighting several successful engagements at outposts will lead to being able to capture a Fortress, controlling a larger portion of the world map), or at least more refined game play featuring the other factions, yet to be released (Eldar, with Orcs following afterward).

Along the Warhammer 40k front; It seems as if it's concentrated for console development, although it'll be released on PC (which can spell possibility for porting disaster) but, Space Hulk: Deathwing.

I'm skeptical, because I know what It's like when new developers are involved, but System Shock 3

And as a personal interest, I've been lured in by Hitman 2016 recently.
You ready for the new Mirror's Edge?

Back