Website Design

^^^Agreed :rolleyes:

But could some basic coding be allowed in the signatures? I tried some BB code for scaling my image but the preview indicated that it didn't work. If there is already a coding language allowed, what is the name of it?

^^^Agreed :rolleyes:

But could some basic coding be allowed in the signatures? I tried some BB code for scaling my image but the preview indicated that it didn't work. If there is already a coding language allowed, what is the name of it?
+1, need more bbcode at the very least. My sig is massive because resize didn't work and too lazy to manually do it atm.

The BBCode in XenForo is limited in an attempt to make the software faster. However, adding more shouldn't be too big of a deal. I'll add some more over time as people suggest stuff.

This might be just a minor thing but I was wondering if we could have a choice to display our age using only the month and year instead of the whole birthday date for personal security reasons.

This might be just a minor thing but I was wondering if we could have a choice to display our age using only the month and year instead of the whole birthday date for personal security reasons.
It's default to not show any of it at all unless you change it.
2016-01-05_14-48-40.png

bday_date.PNG Attached is what I see. I realize that it's hidden, but I would like another option to show my age other than showing my whole birthday. Such as "Show month and year of birth" with "This will allow people to see your age" underneath it too. The only way to show my age now is check mark both boxes. I can't just mark one of them to show my age.

View attachment 39 Attached is what I see. I realize that it's hidden, but I would like another option to show my age other than showing my whole birthday. Such as "Show month and year of birth" with "This will allow people to see your age" underneath it too. The only way to show my age now is check mark both boxes. I can't just mark one of them to show my age.
Oooh I see. Unfortunately I can't do that, as it'd require modifying the Forum Software itself, which is kind of dangerous, especially if we want to update at some point lol

Very minimalistic design, something I have been a fan of since I was a little kid. (Minimalism, that is)

Good work to those who set this all up, haha

Back