Denied [Updated 1 July] Simpop application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ϟ Simpop

Steam Username :Simpop

Current Age 22

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know): Eastern timezone (canadia)

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time) I usually play from 5 pm to near midnight/ or sometime i play earlier, it really depends.

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer): I am applying for The position of Moderator.

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only): I agree to maintain the Moderator Activity Quota and help improve the community.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position: I know it isn't the same gamemode. but I used to servers that are now closed, like Perp, Darkrp and Hl2rp server before So i know my way around the console and commands.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know): My current hours have estimated to
141:51:43. I am sure that I will catch up many hours along the way of helping around.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community: I would help prevent rules from being broken, and maintain the server's fun environment for all to enjoy and provide help whenever someone is in need of assistance and/or are reporting someone/something.

Extra Information or Comments
I know I may not have been around as long as most of the members of YukiTheater, but I enjoy this server and would love to help improve on it's qualities and community.

Ps: I apologize if my application doesn't look as professional as it should. My main language is French, therefore I may make some mistakes in my spelling or grammar, but I am improving along the way. Thank you for reviewing my application and I hope for the best!

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back