Denied UndeadXD ⑨ Moderator Application (Edited Sept. 9, 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UndeadXD ⑨

Steam Username: UndeadXD ⑨

Current Age: 23

Timezone: Mountain Time Zone UTC-07:00

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time): I've kinda made it a habit to jump on to Yuki first thing when I boot up my PC. Most of the time when I first wake up its around 8-9am and I stay on a few hours before playing something else. I work 9am to 5pm but I'm part time so I normally see about 3-4 days a week of work. Again, I usually jump straight onto Yuki after work.

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer): I am applying for a Moderator position.

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only): Yes I do understand and agree to the terms.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position:
I haven't been a mod on any Garry's Mod servers but I have moderated a few twitch stream chats. I have more experience supervising outside of Garry's Mod through work and other aspects.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know):
I joined August 2015 but didn't really spend any time on Yuki until July of this year. I have 300+ hours of playtime since July 2016.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community: I would do whatever I can to enhance Yuki theaters experience for people to hangout and have fun. I truly enjoy being part of the community and I feel if given the chance I could make Yuki theater an even greater place.

Extra Information or Comments: I may have only been here for a short while compared to most people who have applied but I can ensure you that I don't take any responsibility given to me lightly. Thank you for taking the time to review my resume :p

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back