Blobfisherinno

Steam Username
Blobfisherinno

Length of Ban
3 Days

Staff Member that Banned You
Zep

Ban Reason
3 days (Gore[D] x 4,trolling,leaving on sit, 3 days, log ID : 182130, 1821310, 1821329, 1821340)
(The gore anime was one punch man)

Why You Should Be Unbanned
Because i didnt leave 4x times only once and i didnt exactly do it again after that he just kinda banned me? And i am sorry for saying ''i don't care'' when told the rules i just thought people were annoying i appolagize for that im only mad cause im on break right now and i love the server. i did not troll what so ever that is a false claim.

Last edited:
Hello Blob,

I am the moderator who banned you so I will be taking care of the appeal.

What happened
UhkVFtj.png

3hx43OR.png

You began to play some Gore Anime log ID : 182130, 1821310, 1821329, 1821340
Which you can search on https://www.yukitheater.org/theater/videolog.php

You where obviously aware the what you where playing was Gore telling another player "im just saying if they dont wanna see gore they can just not walk in"

However YukiTheater has rules that guests must follow and you are given many warnings as you join yuki and before you queue a video.
This how ever would have just been a warning towards you, as we understand you may not read /rules once you join.

I Skipped the video and teleported and jail you so I could speak to you, in stead of complying with the warning you left the game.
gqLDGy1.png

I then brought you back to speak with you again
W6Ue23c.png

and you did not seem to care.

You claim "im mad because i love the server and im on break and i can't play on it for a stupid reason. please unban me i just wanna wanna be with friends" - from your last appeal which has now been edited correctly

how ever your actions prove other wise.

Resolution

Okay, So I do see that you have attempted to make the effort to appeal the ban and I did speak with your friend puddi
The way you handled the situation was done very poorly.

If you claim you "I love the server." but don't even know the rules do you deserve to be unbanned ?

I will reduce the ban to 1 day.

you new unban date is Feb 27, 2017 02:32:24 PM

/reduced
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back