Evangelion 13

Steam Username
Evangelion 13

Length of Ban
Permanent :(

Staff Member that Banned You
Stupid siblings

Ban Reason
for my little brother saying "Fuck Niggers" (he's being whipped by my mom as I type this, lol)

Why You Should Be Unbanned

My little bro and I share a steam account, mostly because he has games I want to play and vice versa. however he's...umm special for reasons i don't want to explain. he can't control what comes out of his mouth. so when i got back on and saw that i was banned from my favorite server I asked him with a little "convincing" of what happened. From now on he's banned from the computer and TV.

Hi Evangelion I was the staff member that banned you.
Your ban length is 10 days and the reason is as follows(also located here):
Gore, Ecchi, Discrimination, Mic Spam, Trolling, 10 Days, Log IDs: 1192040, 1192051, 1192068, 1192072, 1250235, 1250232, 1250230

It is your responsibility to know what goes on with your steam account, sharing an account does not exempt you from bans or punishment, you'll just have to wait for your ban to end like any other player that broke the rules.

Sorry, but I'm denying your appeal. You're set to be unbanned on 02/13/16 at 17:37:44 EST

EDIT: If you actually do share an account, I'd totally recommend setting up steam family share so each of you can have your own account with equal access to games. Separate username, friends list, profile, the whole shebang. This is only helpful if you actually share an account though.

//Denied
//Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back