tu66a

Staff member
Steam Username
tugga2timez420
Steam ID: 76561199257026056

Current Age

Timezone
EST

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
6PM-9AM Sunday - Wednesday, with hour or so breaks here and there
Thursday - Saturday could be on at anytime cause I'm usually completely free those days.

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree to maintain activity quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position (Provide links if possible)
No in game experience, but I have spent plenty of IRL hours doing customer service work and working as management at 3 different past jobs. Lots of experience problem solving and working towards solutions involving people and their conflicts.
Have been creating music and art for probably 10ish years now, and working with other creative minds in music/video games for the same amount of time is a plus.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers
New Years 2023, I know i know, im baby. But to be fair, I had just got my first PC and my friend introduced me to Yuki and I have now 500 hours in playtime, that's about 21 full days in a year.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I know I'm (fairly) new to the community but I want to be more involved. I know there are times where moderators are needed for player involved issues, and given the tools I feel that I could be there for that, but more importantly I know I would like to get more involved in community based events. I know we have movie nights (willing to help host these), maybe we could do dance party events or something of the sort? (just an idea)
All of this and just in general communicating with players and other moderators to make Yuki feel like the fun safe place it was meant to be.

Extra Information or Comments
I know we did just get blessed with two new moderators, so I fully understand if the extra help is no longer needed but just thought I'd go for it anyway.
Happy to be here and part of the community in any way possible tho!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back