Current Age
  • 19 (13/01/1997)

Timezone
  • UTC/GMT +1

Number of Hours Typically on our Servers in One Day
  • Around 2/3 Hours a day on Weekdays
  • Around 5 Hours a day on Weekends

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
  • Yes! I understand and agree to maintain the Activity Quota. I'll follow the higher staff word.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
  • My first experience as an Admin/Moderator was in a Minecraft server (Aliacraft) owned by the youtuber Ali-A, i used to do a very good work there as the higher staff said so. Everyone used to find me friendly and helpful as well and i made a lot of friends. After a while i decided to abandonate that server (because everything was changed, even the higher staff and its ambient fell down) and applied to be Admin on PonyTheater (Garry's Mod Cinema Server) and yes i got it, i think i did a good work, the best for the server, i banned a lot of guests who weren't tolerant enough to be part of the community and helped many players with their doubts and problems, even life problems. After 4 months of experiencing almost every kind of situation, i got removed from the staff because the owner of the server got angry at me because i kicked one friend of his who was disrespecting me in global chat. Now i'm here, trying to apply on YukiTheater!
Sources to back it up:
Aliacraft Source (i was Troikini)
PonyTheater Source

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers
  • My first ever visit on the server was in the past christmas (2014), came back around June and introduced myself on the forums in 6th July (2015).
  • Playtime: 386:03:01
  • Playtime with Owner: 110:26:54
  • Playtime with Admins: 360:45:08
How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
  • I'm sure i will be an asset against trolls/haters/cheaters since i have a different timezone of most of the staff and i'm practiced with almost all kinds of situations. Dealing with Brazilian and Spanish players who can't speak english properly may be in responsibility because portuguese is my main language and i somewhat understand spanish. I will also be as friendly as i can and try to help the community because i really love to be kind to people and support them (sometimes i already try to give a little hand on the server by telling people what they should do and what they shouldn't), it makes me happy to make the community happy.
  • I'll personally welcome the new players and help them if needed so they won't get in trouble and get the best experience out of YukiTheater.
  • I'm pretty active on the server, being a Mod will be a great responsibility and my pleasure.
  • I have a bit of experience with photoshop and sound modding (no coding included), i recently won the Solstice Game Studios Logo Contest, if anything else is needed i'll see what i can do.
  • It would be a honor as well to stream high quality movies on the server at any hour.
  • I usually try to help the community growing by making small suggestions such as Achievements and Kernels.

Extra Information or Comments
  • Honesty is very important to me. I'm usually relaxed but i surely will act serious if i need to. I have sense of humor. I love Anime as everyone else. I have Discord installed, there will be no trouble joining it. I believe i'm active on the forums, i usually try to help someone with issues that i'm aware of.

Regards, TheWalker​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back