Denied The Mystery Twins' Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mystery Twins

Donator
Steam Username

The Mystery Twins
Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)

EST
Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)

Position Applying For :Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?

Yes

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I have experience running laboratory classes and managing around 24 people at the same time while also teaching and ensuring that they follow laboratory safety policies and guiding them through a weekly lab. I am also a veteran of the Internet having been online since 1995 and I have been a part of many communities since then. I also have previous babysitting experience when I was a teenager.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)

I joined in sometime around 2014 and I hav between 24 and 36 hours total playtime on this server.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community

I would provide more scheduled events and maybe a few mini-game areas and more secrets as those are always more fun. I would also maybe pick themes for certain nights and provide extra benefits for those who participate in the theme for that night. I would also maybe have something like a Staff's Pick theater where videos are chosen by staff to be played for the day on a playlist or simply in the cue ahead of time. Alternatively, perhaps a moderator or someone on staff could select videos to be played. And of course more costumes, hats and other such goodies. If possible, Crunchyroll integration would be ideal.
Extra Information or Comments:
I am a very big fan of the server, Gmod, anime in general and Internet culture. I love the fact that this theater allows us to be able to see videos socially with our friends and with strangers. I have plenty of free time and I would love to be able to give my best to help this community that I love so much!

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back