The most obvious way to begin a videogame thread...

Momiji

What's your favorite video game? Mine's obvious, it's the Touhou Project! Of course, it's not the end all be all favorite game of mine. I have several different favorites, like Kirby Air Ride, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Civ V, 100% OJ, all of the Zelda games, Castlevania Order of Ecclesia, Super Mario World, and the list goes on and on. What about the rest of you? What do you enjoy?

Last edited:
Recently I was finally able to get Fallout 3 to play on my computer because Windows 7 has huge crash problems for it. I plan on getting the GOTY edition for my xbox tomorrow because the game is amazing and probably one of the best games ive played. My all time favorite would have to be Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction!

Crash Bandicoot Warped, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Series (PS2), Any Smash Bros game (Project M, too), Donkey Kong (Arcade), and SoulCalibur II.

No particular order.

If I have to pick my most favorite is Majoras Mask on the 64.
Others are Resident Evil 4 (Game Cube), Mario Kart Series, Pokemon 2nd Gen, and Paper Mario 64

i think my favorite game would have to be destiny since i no life it for the longest time on console i really wish they would make a PC port of it

Aura Kingdom even tough i wana play gmod legal one day and join the server i mean i only played cracked until i can buy it first fix those scammers who keep eating my paypal money:mad:

Althrough I still haven't beat them my favorite video games were Megaman X 1-4 and Megaman Battle Network 4-6 and of course Super Smash Bros 64 <3

I have too many personal favorites to choose from.

b15669794b.jpg

Probably my favourite game series just simply for the amount of fun I had on it was the Halo Series by Bungie.

Outside that, only other game series I could pick is the Super Smash Bros series.

Back