Denied The Gman's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

†The Gman†

Steam Username
†The Gman†

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
PST

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
Times can vary because I sleep at different times each day but for Mondays and Wednesdays 4PM - 2AM

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yes

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
5 Years as super admin for an RP server, 4 years as admin for a 1944RP (not a darkrp one) server. 2 years as a moderator for SGC Clan naval server.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
22 Hours

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would be able to help keep the server in check in making sure everyone is following the rules and having a good experience with my experience in the past as a member of staff for a server, I've handled many different situations and handled any rule breakers.

Extra Information or Comments
none

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back