Denied Tanaka's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Username
田中の平和主義者

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
UTC+1

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
Can be on anywhere from 10:00 my time to 24:00

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)
I'd like to be a moderator on your server and helping the community on the server.

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree with the quota, yes.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I've moderated servers on CS:GO, CSS, CS1.6, minecraft e.t.c

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I think I first joined a few years ago, not sure about my playtime. I'd guess about 20-30hours, recently made a factory reset on my computer so reinstalled Gmod.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would help out on the server and you'd be able to count on me if something was happening.

Extra Information or Comments
Know several different languages so can help out if people are being non-responsive to English.

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back