Denied Swaggy Daddy Kony@#$'s application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Username
Swaggy Daddy Kony @#$

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Eastern.

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
7pm to 3am .

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)
Moderator.

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yes I do.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I've been mod and admin on a few servers, not only for Garry's mod but for some other multiplayer games, and I'm very familiar with the game itself, Also I show some great leadership not only on the game, but in real life, getting me promoted in my job spite only being 17, because of my great leadership and friendliness.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I've join about very early in 2014 if not late 2013, and I have a play time of roughly 140+ hours.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I spend most of my time on Yuki Theater in the lobby or around in private theaters talking to people and always making sure they're having a good time and just messing around with them (in a good way) but always obeying the rules and making sure others know the rules as well and enforcing them.

Extra Information or Comments
I have a lot of free time so I could jump on basically whenever you need me, thanks for reading B)

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back