Story Time

Do you think you've learned from your past mistakes?

• Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I sometimes repeat them by mistake

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • What mistakes? I'm perfect!

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Retrospect

Welcome to Story Time where we post stories to share with everyone to enjoy!

Fluffybutt and I were discussing that we should have a thread where we can just write and post stories that might be funny, scary, romantic, etc. So here we are :)

The only rules we want people to follow are simple:

1.) No name dropping, please be mindful of others. A funny moment can be an embarrassing to someone else. To avoid unnecessary problems use words like her, him, or some sort of fake name.

2.) If you have to use a name for whatever reason ask them for consent.

3.) Try keeping it short. Doesn't mean you can't post long stories, but I think it would be better if you skip the little things that won't really make an impact on the story or mood.

4.) Keep it SFW as much as you can. You can post them on the NSFW channel on Discord instead :)

5.) Don't make fun or discriminate others for their stories. Use common sense and mind your manners.

6.) Last and most important. Must be REAL stories, no fake ones please. Real stories are more interesting to look back on and talk about with others.

Have fun writing and posting your stories!
We look forward on reading, liking, and talking about them!

Life IS a game. It's called The Game of Life.
So True...

the-game-of-life.jpg

Was in a camping trip with my 5th grade class, I was 10 years old at that time and my teacher decided we should all go visit a small river to see the fish traveling to spawn their eggs. We finally arrived and there were no fish we could see, so some of my classmates decided to explore a bit. My teacher followed and so did the rest of us, some of the kids found some stones leading to a boulder in the middle of a small river path. They decided to cross and see who can make it on top of the boulder. One by one they made it across to the boulder, about 3 went to try and all made it. So I decided to cross it as well, I walked to the first stone and observed the stone path to imagine how I would cross. I also looked at the water to make sure it wasn't too deep, It wasn't and the rushing river didn't seem that strong in case I fall in. So I finally jumped to the first stone, then the second, but I slipped and fell in. The water was deeper than I thought, It reached all the way to my chin and the current was way stronger too. It started to swoop me to a nearby ten foot drop to a creek with some whirlpools. What makes it worse I don't know how to swim. I panicked and tried to grab on to something quick before I reached the drop. I screamed, and tried to make my way to the edge of the river path. I managed to get a good grip and just in time too, a few seconds more and I would've drowned. While I was grabbing on I looked up to my fellow classmates and teacher for assistance. Two of the kids helped me up while my teacher just stood there in shock. While slowly getting out of the river's grasp all I heard my teacher say was, "Look how he grabbed the ledge children, that's what you in that situation! Good Job Retro!". I wasn't able to speak because I was too shaken up, but In my mind I was getting angry at my teacher. "Why didn't you try to save me? Or at least help me up? You're stronger then them, you're an adult! And why are you making an example out of me when I almost drowned!". I didn't speak with her for the rest of the week on that camping trip and became really grateful to the ones that helped me out.

huh... here's like a storie I pulled from my memory
when I was a wee little duck[6-7 years ago?] all I remember is being a really loud and talkative duck but basically I ran into a man, and since i was a wee little duck, I bounced off his stomach( I think he had a beer belly)....
and then he helped me up to apologize and I squeaked and ran away. xD

edit: I DID ENGLISH FITE ME

huh... here's like a storie I pulled from my memory
when I was a wee little duck[6-7 years ago?] all I remember is being a really loud and talkative duck but basically I ran into a man, and since i was a wee little duck, I bounced off his stomach( I think he had a beer belly)....
and then he helped me up to apologize and I squeaked and ran away. xD

edit: I DID ENGLISH FITE ME

If you were a duck, then why didn't you help me when I almost drowned?!

I guess I'll share another story, but it's not as long.

When I was around 8 years old, I had an urinary tract infection. My mother took me to the hospital and checked everythinf from a urine sample to an ultra sound. In the middle of the whole check up one of he nurses informed my mother that they have to check my prostate. I didn't know what that meant until he doctor came up and started the exam. He got agitated because I didn't let him, I was clenching it shut! After my mother told me it was fine and would be over quick I cooperated.
Afterwards I got mad, I looked at the doctor and said, "When I grow up I'm going to be a doctor and put my finger up your butt and see how you'll like it!". They all started laughing, later I returned home.

Another Retrospect's life story from the past. I'll post another funny medical moment from my past another day. See ya' around!

I'll post a story since it's really only been chi and retro, it's not every eventful but it's still something that embarasses me. I have better stories I can post if people end up enjoying this somehow.
So basically, I was at Disney world when I was really little. It's still one of my favorite memories i've ever had because if you're a little kid at Disney, you're treated like a little prince/princess by everyone. Being the youngest of my 3 sisters, I also used to be a little brat. So I used to hit my sisters, etc. evil little sister things. So when I went to hit someone that looked like my older sister, to my dismay I ended up smacking the butt of some 20-year-old I didn't know. Obviously she was shocked, but when she turned around and saw that it was a obviously embarrassed little kid, she kinda passed it off as no big deal. Needless to say though, from that day on I learned I shouldn't be so mean to my sisters. (in public anyway)

I'll post a story since it's really only been chi and retro, it's not every eventful but it's still something that embarasses me. I have better stories I can post if people end up enjoying this somehow.
So basically, I was at Disney world when I was really little. It's still one of my favorite memories i've ever had because if you're a little kid at Disney, you're treated like a little prince/princess by everyone. Being the youngest of my 3 sisters, I also used to be a little brat. So I used to hit my sisters, etc. evil little sister things. So when I went to hit someone that looked like my older sister, to my dismay I ended up smacking the butt of some 20-year-old I didn't know. Obviously she was shocked, but when she turned around and saw that it was a obviously embarrassed little kid, she kinda passed it off as no big deal. Needless to say though, from that day on I learned I shouldn't be so mean to my sisters. (in public anyway)

Heh, I don't know why younger siblings like to hit their older ones.
They told me I kept biting them, even kneed my older sis in the crotch after saying she's going to erase a save file in my gameboy.
Felt bad afterwards though....

Guess i'll drop a piece of my childhood in here. Its not really a good memory, but its one I will never forget since I was scarred for life (literally).

Alright so lets go back to me in middle school, around 2008-2010. I was about 13 years old at the time and was very curious. So I was at my house and it was about 8:00 PM. Was kinda just roaming about the house cause I was extremely bored. I heard this strange noise coming from the front door. Curious little me decided to go investigate. Turned on the light and opened the door. On the porch was a little stray cat, purring very loudly. (At the time, I was extremely interested in animals. Had a cat and a dog and loved them both.) My first reaction was to put out my hand so it could smell me. It rushed over to my hand and immediately started rubbing against it. I was pretty cautious at first since it was a stray and they are know to have fleas and diseases. I called my mom outside so I could show her this cool cat I found. She came outside and the cat sprinted over to her and started violently rubbing against her legs. We pet it for a couple if minutes and then it started walking away. Curious little me followed it. I believed that this cat wasn't a stray since it was so friendly to me. The cat was in my neighbors yard and was rolling around in the grass. I went over to it and started looking for a tag or collar to see if it had an owner. The cat saw this and started violently rubbing against my hand again. I couldn't find any tags on the cat little ol me decided to take the cat into our house so we could get some pictures taken of it so we could make some "found lost cat" signs. Since the cat wouldn't follow me to my house, I had to pick it up. It did not like this AT ALL. Once I started lifting the cat to my shoulder, all purring stopped. Instead, it started growling at me. I though that it was injured since this reaction was just from me picking it up. Brought the cat closer to my head so I could pet it to reassure it and make it more comfortable. Not the brightest idea. The cat instantly struck at my face and jumped out of my hands. This frightened my a bit. The bite didn't hurt, it just scared me that the cat actually attacked me. So the cat ran off and I went back to my house. My mom was watching this scene from afar and noticed something on my face. "Hey Nick, whats on your face?" Confused I put my hand on my forehead and felt something warm. Took my hand away my face so I could get a good view on what the substance was. Blood. Lots and lots of blood. My entire hand was filled with blood, slowing flowing down my arm. Freaked out, I wiped my hand on my pants and ran inside. My mom was screaming, horrified at the amount of blood on my face (my entire right side of my face was covered with blood). My mom ran inside the kitchen and got some paper towels. I went to the bathroom so I could see how bad the wound was. Another bad idea. Once I saw how much blood was on my face, I went into shock. Used the paper towels my mom had and cleaned the wound with peroxide.

So after that night, the wound just swelled up a bunch. It stayed like this for two weeks so we had to go to the doctor. He said it could be rabies or just an infection from the cats mouth. Only way to see if an animal has rabies is to kill it. So animal control found the cat and killed it (kinda feel bad). Results showed that the cat didn't have rabies so I was in the clear. Got a tetanus shot and that was it.

Years later, there is still an indent above my right eye (kinda like a permanent dimple). Its not really visible, but if I raise my eyebrow you can clearly see it. I guess i'm lucky that it didn't get my eye.

tl;dr I picked up a stray cat, it bit me, and gave me a permanent scar.

Guess i'll drop a piece of my childhood in here. Its not really a good memory, but its one I will never forget since I was scarred for life (literally).

Alright so lets go back to me in middle school, around 2008-2010. I was about 13 years old at the time and was very curious. So I was at my house and it was about 8:00 PM. Was kinda just roaming about the house cause I was extremely bored. I heard this strange noise coming from the front door. Curious little me decided to go investigate. Turned on the light and opened the door. On the porch was a little stray cat, purring very loudly. (At the time, I was extremely interested in animals. Had a cat and a dog and loved them both.) My first reaction was to put out my hand so it could smell me. It rushed over to my hand and immediately started rubbing against it. I was pretty cautious at first since it was a stray and they are know to have fleas and diseases. I called my mom outside so I could show her this cool cat I found. She came outside and the cat sprinted over to her and started violently rubbing against her legs. We pet it for a couple if minutes and then it started walking away. Curious little me followed it. I believed that this cat wasn't a stray since it was so friendly to me. The cat was in my neighbors yard and was rolling around in the grass. I went over to it and started looking for a tag or collar to see if it had an owner. The cat saw this and started violently rubbing against my hand again. I couldn't find any tags on the cat little ol me decided to take the cat into our house so we could get some pictures taken of it so we could make some "found lost cat" signs. Since the cat wouldn't follow me to my house, I had to pick it up. It did not like this AT ALL. Once I started lifting the cat to my shoulder, all purring stopped. Instead, it started growling at me. I though that it was injured since this reaction was just from me picking it up. Brought the cat closer to my head so I could pet it to reassure it and make it more comfortable. Not the brightest idea. The cat instantly struck at my face and jumped out of my hands. This frightened my a bit. The bite didn't hurt, it just scared me that the cat actually attacked me. So the cat ran off and I went back to my house. My mom was watching this scene from afar and noticed something on my face. "Hey Nick, whats on your face?" Confused I put my hand on my forehead and felt something warm. Took my hand away my face so I could get a good view on what the substance was. Blood. Lots and lots of blood. My entire hand was filled with blood, slowing flowing down my arm. Freaked out, I wiped my hand on my pants and ran inside. My mom was screaming, horrified at the amount of blood on my face (my entire right side of my face was covered with blood). My mom ran inside the kitchen and got some paper towels. I went to the bathroom so I could see how bad the wound was. Another bad idea. Once I saw how much blood was on my face, I went into shock. Used the paper towels my mom had and cleaned the wound with peroxide.

So after that night, the wound just swelled up a bunch. It stayed like this for two weeks so we had to go to the doctor. He said it could be rabies or just an infection from the cats mouth. Only way to see if an animal has rabies is to kill it. So animal control found the cat and killed it (kinda feel bad). Results showed that the cat didn't have rabies so I was in the clear. Got a tetanus shot and that was it.

Years later, there is still an indent above my right eye (kinda like a permanent dimple). Its not really visible, but if I raise my eyebrow you can clearly see it. I guess i'm lucky that it didn't get my eye.

tl;dr I picked up a stray cat, it bit me, and gave me a permanent scar.

Sucks that it struck you, goes to show that strays are unpredictable.
There are a lot of strays here, yesterday there were two small stray dogs.
Though we did take two stray puppies in, love em' both.
On a side note, wouldn't it be kinda cool to have a scar on your eye?
Maybe even look kinda badass :p

Time for another story by yours truly.

I was about 10 years old. Hated going to the dentist to the point I even cried sometimes. I arrived with my mother, went in the clinic and signed in. Was nervous and started imagining what's going to happen. They called my name and started walking in. The assistant told me to take a seat on the chair and set me up with the lead vest. I go even more nervous and suddenly broke into anger, they came in to put the small plastic things to take an x-ray picture of my teeth. I panicked and they started to calm me down, but I ended up punching a woman.
They all stopped and the woman just left. Later a different person came in and tied me. To make matters worse, they gave me the laughing gas to make my calm down. I didn't remember after that, but my mother was embarrassed and mad at me for what I did. Now every time I go for a dental check-up, that woman never see me and they either tie me up or just don't try at all and let's me leave.

Side Note: I eventually grew out of it, but I always get reminded of that day when I go to a dental check-up.

Another story from me, but I'm not proud of this one. I still hate myself for doing that.

Back in 5th grade around the middle of the week, It was an average day so far. It was recess and I was playing around until I saw a nail stuck in the ground. I don't know why It fascinated me, how did it get there? How long was it there? Did it get stuck since the school was built? etc.
Anyways, after I was questioning the life on a nail stuck in the ground I bend over to try to pull it out. I tried and tries with no luck, but then suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and started humping me. I quickly jolted up and turned around to see who it was. It was some chubby girl and she just looked at me, smiling and waving her hand at me. I don't know why I did this afterwards, but I got so angry I clenched my fist and punched her stomach that my fist felt like I was in her stomach itself. She staggered back while putting her hands on her stomach. I then proceeded on telling her angrily why did she do that to me? She started to cry and out of nowhere a bunch of special ed kids started to huddle over her and trying to calm her down. I then realized what I've done, I punched a special needs girl. I quickly ran away from that area while her friends yelling at me. Later in class I got called to go the vice principles office. I was nervous, he then started telling me why I was called. I told him what happened and tried to explain why I did what I did. He did not like what I said, kept saying that violence won't solved everything and If I keep this up I'll be later expelled. He put me down for a week of suspension to think what I've done and to write an apology letter. When I returned at school and telling my friends what happened, the girl I hurt looked at me. She smiled and waved at me like nothing happened. I felt bad, but I avoided her because I think that would be best for me at that time.

Back