Denied Stick Horse Toothpaste Cap's Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Username:
Stick Horse Toothpaste Cap

Timezone:
Eastern

Time Ranges:
If Im not working Im on from 2pm-5am. If i am working ill be on from around 9pm-5am

Position:

Quota?
yea i understand

Past Experiences:
Ive been Moderator on Counterstrike source servers and csgo servers. Also been moderator on a couple of Mincraft servers.

Community Join Date and Total playtime:
I joined early 2014 if i remember correctly and played off and on during those times. I have around 75 hours.

How would you improve the community:
I am online a lot and i just sit back and watch so if i see anything wrong i can act on it. I really try to promote the forums and discord as well. I just love this server and want to do everything i can to support it.

Extra Information:
Im certified in Information Technology. I know SQL and Python. I know a tad bit of Lua but i am willing to learn more if needed. I am currently studying for my CompTia A+ certification in I.T. I know a little bit of console commands (I dont know if this is useful or not). I know my lack of playtime (75 hours) is off putting but ive played on this server for a long time and i know how it works.

Thanks for reading!

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back