Accepted Steeler's Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeler

Steam Username
Steeler

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Easter Standard time

Number of Hours Typically on our Servers in One Day
3-4 Hours
Weekdays: Various times throughout the day, but mostly on from 12-5 am
Weekends: Various times in the afternoon, but mostly on from 10pm-5am

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I was part of the YukiTheater staff from September 11th to October 3rd.

2009-2013- World of Warcraft Co-Guild Leader of Insubordination on the server Arthas. Day-to-day duties consisted of organizing events, making sure guild members stayed friendly and if there was an issue, i would take care of it. For 2 years straight, was one of the largest guilds are the server. Character name Feracks. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/arthas/InsubordiNation/roster

2013-2014- World of Warcraft Co-Guild Leader of Somewhat Hardcore on the server Arthas. Day-to-day duties consisted of keeping guild members in check by moderating the many ventrilo servers and guild chat making sure drama stayed down. I also moderated the guild forums to make sure non guild members would not create accounts to troll the threads. Character name Swiftyy. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/arthas/Somewhat Hardcore/

2015-2015- Zynga Moderator position. My job was to uphold the Zynga forums terms of service and conduct, create reports that included information gleaned from player discussions, gathered information from players about game breaking bugs and glitches, and finally moderated the chat rooms for spam and other hostile players.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
September 2014 and 250 Hours of Playtime.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would improve the server by watching over the forums and being on the server for players that need my assistance. I would watch chat closely and go up and down the theaters to make sure nothing suspicious is going on. Communicating with other players helps to make sure they are having an enjoyable time. Lastly, i would assist any other moderator that needs help with any sort of issue.

Extra Information or Comments
I am currently going to school for Computer Information Technology and can provide any assistance to the networking side of things.I have extensive knowledge of the commands and rules from my prior experience with being a moderator on the server. I would be honored if accepted back into the Yuki staff. If you have any questions that you would like to ask me, i would be more than happy to answer them. Thank you for taking the time to read my application and hope to return to staff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back