Steeler

Length of Ban
Permanent

Staff Member that Banned You
WinterPhoenix96

Ban Reason
Abusing Mod Powers

Why You Should Be Unbanned
I was banned for abusing mod powers the day i was leaving. It was completely wrong for me to do. The reason i did it was because there was life issues that sent me into a don't care attitude. Personal issues they came after one another and i just didn't feel like myself. I ended up unbanning people from the logs because i just did not care. Taking it out on you guys was absolutely wrong of me and there is no reason I should have done that. I spent a lot of time on that server and if you came to know me, that was not who I was. Since the passing of Hero, it made me want to be back into the community. If unbanned, it's not like i'm going to troll the entire server. I was never that way considering how i spent many years there without any problems at all. I know that there is a very slim to none chance of me returning, but i want to earn your trust again to be a regular once more. I'm very sorry to Winter, the entire staff, and the server for what I did. I would love to come back and be part of the server again.

Last edited:
Good Evening Steeler. The Staff put it up to a vote for whether or not to have you unbanned and we've come to the conclusion that you should be given a second chance. Please note that despite you being unbanned, you remain pretty effectively blacklisted from becoming a Moderator again in the future as a consequence of what you did on your final day. I hope you can understand.

We look forward to seeing you on the server again.
/appealed
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back