Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipper Pines

Steam Username - Dipper Pines

Current Age - 15

Timezone - Eastern Time

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time) - Weekdays 10 to 11 hours and Weekends 15 to 16 (Started doing it on 11/27/16)

Position Applying For - Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? - I agree and Understand

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position - I used to own a server on gmod and minecraft but those are gone.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers - I joined the server around December 2013 or 2014 but stopped cause of bad computer (but now I'm back and ready.) Playtime on ther server atleast 20 hours on the date 11/29/16

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community - I would help improve the community by helping those in need and making sure everyone and this server is having a great time also try and get the trolls out.

Extra Information or Comments - I don't have any comments right now but I would like to thank you for reading my post!

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back